Minimum t shirt order – 12 piece.
How are shirts priced? When placing a screen printing order for the first time you will have three costs.
1. Price per shirt. Price can be determined by quantity of shirt order, type and brand of shirt (ie long sleeve vs short, pocket vs no pocket, cotton vs dryfit), colors of imprint on artwork, number of locations of imprint.
2. Color/Location – The number of colors in your design as well as number of locations the shirt is printed, will increase the cost of the job.
3. Artwork – Artwork is a one time fee as long as there are no changes. Changes consist of size of art, additional information in art (adding or changing phone number or website etc). If art is one color, for example white ink on black shirts, and you wanted to change the shirt color to white with black in that would not be considered a change. See below in Art Services to see how to supply art and charges.
Screen printing for Dummies – This is to explain to new screen printing customers how to place an order!
How do I order T shirts?
1. First, you will need an idea or art concept that you want on a shirt, hat, towel or embellishable item. What is the theme of your art? Ie. Ball team, corporate outing, restaurant or company uniform etc. Your idea, or your artwork, can be as simple as one color up to 8 colors. (more colors more cost. On minimum quantity orders you will be regimented to minimal colors of imprint.
2. What features does your shirt need? Do you want a basic t shirt, pocket, long sleeve, tank top, sleeveless t, ringer t or fashion t? As you add features to shirts the costs goes up accordingly. (can we highlight basic t, pocket, long etc for them to click on each shirt to show a picture of each one? We can link to www.alphashirt.com . Basic – g200, pocket – g230, long sleeve g240, tank top g220, sleeveless g270, ringer g260, fashion t 21010.)
3. What color shirt do you want? White shirts are least expensive, followed by light colored shirts, with dark colors being most expensive.
4. How do you want your shirt printed.
a. full front print
b. center chest print
c. left chest print
d. full back print
e. pocket print
f. sleeve print
g. locker patch (small area under front or back collar. Normally about the size of a left chest logo placed about 2-3 inches below the collar on shirt.
Turn around times for screen printing jobs is usually 10 – 14 working days. Rush orders are available and can come with a rush fee.
There are no products to list in this category.